The Easy Multilanguage Link (thanks to FrankH) is available and useful on multilanguage sites only.
To activate this function you have to enable the 'page language' in the settings.
The funtion provides links to pages in other languages with the same content as the current page.
Notice: it is not necessary that all pages exist in all languages or that the page trees of different languages have the same structure.
- When you have pages with the same content in different languages, set the same page code for each page in its settings. The page code may be any arbitrary string.
- Page codes with special meaning are:
- home - home page of a language (is used when no page with the current page code is available for a language)
- none - switch off the language menu
- Add the following line to your template where the flag menu should appear:
<?php echo easymultilang_menu(); ?>
This site uses Easy Multilanguage Link: von Brauck Stiftung.